Haha! Yes, Pretty in pink. :) Then I bought a dress for her which costed for like 320 coins and new shoes to match those. She looked like this:Yeah, she's such a primadonna. Haha! Now, Black is the new Pink.
I love her so much! That's why I bought her a dress worth 750. Haha! Soon I'll buy the crown which costs 1, 200 coins to replace the red ribbon on her head which she wore since the first time I played with her. Yeah. Haha. As you can see, I'm stuck on level 10. I'm so brokeback, FYI. It's just freakin' hard to raise moolahs.
I don't know what's with this game but I sure know I'm addicted to it. It's not like Super Pets which seems like forever to load or even Club Penguin which is so bigtime 'cause of the membership. It's something very cute and something I can relate to -- wala sinabi ko lang yan, wala na ko madugtong eh. Hehe.
See?! Ages may increase but our fetish for such things stays. :)
Sayonara! xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment