Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mushy Potato

She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
She'll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by
And you can't see me wantin' you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead I'm just invisible

There's a fire inside of you
That can't help but shine through
She's never gonna see the light
No matter what you do
And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be

And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead I'm just invisible

Like shadows in a faded light
Oh we're invisible
I just wanna open your eyes
And make you realize

I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
Baby let me love you let me want you
You just see right through me
But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead I'm just invisible

She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile


- Taylor Swift, Invisible



Let the mushiness begin!

Maybe something's wrong with me again. Or...none? I dunno. I'm really, totally, superbly mixed up. Waddahell. I can't even stop doing lunatic things! Like last night, I set up 2 Marks & Spencer paper bags of the same size 'cause I thought they we're cute -- haha! But it's not of the same color. One's blue and the other's red. I labeled the blue one with *toooot* [CLUE: My special frenemy] and of course, If the one started with J, the spared one will start with the 23rd letter of the alphabet. I searched not-so-far and not-so-wide for the ball I won from Time Zone some years ago to make it my personal "matchmaker extraordinaire" -- or whatever. Haha!

The mechanic: Hagis mo yung bola habang nakatalikod ka then kung sa'n ma-shoot, yun na!

- According to my "mom", Hanna.

Originally, there should be two laundry baskets but since our baskets were totally filled with nonsensical stuffs [such as filthy clothes, effin' hangers, blah blah blah], I used paper bags instead.*grins*

I made something by myself and the mechanics were [as written on my trusty emote-notebook-slash-burn-notebook]: Ok, eto na. Kung ano malaglag sya ah. Tatlong Beses.

FIRST TRY. The blue one fell. Shocks! of course, I was shocked. Ha-ha. LOL. I crossed my fingers then closed my eyes and I never thought that that would first fell off. Gaaaaahd.

Some tries passed and nothing fell. After a prayer, the blue one fell again. Okay, 2-0. One left for the blue one and I'll move on.

Again, some tries passed and nothing fell until finally, the red one fell. Actually, I felt happy-sort of.*grins*

After 3 result-less tries, the red one fell for the second time. And yes, it's a tie. Woohoo! Last try and I'll know if I should move on or hold on. Whew!

Ok, last. I, again, said a prayer then crossed my fingers, closed my eyes and threw the ball. Since there's no sound of avalanche that was heard, I was quite disappointed but when I turned around, I SAW THE RED ONE LYING ON THE FLOOR. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm sure you already know whom did I choose. I will hold on.

Again, this morning, I opened my media player and the put it into shuffle. Then I told myself; "totoo kaya yung kagabe?" Then Invisible played, which Hanna said is the perfect song for me and "he who-must-not-be-named". Another LOL-able moment I think. Ha-ha.

Who knows? It might be better this time since I'm planning to start on a clean slate again, eh?

Ok, insanity attacked me and I might as well say farewell for now.

Sayonara!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment