Thursday, April 30, 2009

Talkin' Trash

I was hellabored last night. It`s one hell of a boring night, really. Since I overused our desktop earlier, my conscience bugged me and told me to hold and do anything else rather than consume electricity and let my parents pay the wholly of it. Hahahahaha! Good girl, I know. :)

Now where was I? Oh, memoirs. I took advantage of my alone time and opened my full (yet money-less) wallet. And guess what I got...

First Item: Balat ng Yema
I got it from him. Hahahahahahahaha! Last Aug. 29 I guess.

STORY BEHIND:
He was outside our room eating that yema thingy. Hanna asked the remaining pieces and so he gave it to her. April told Hanna to get some again from him so they can give it to me but... uhm... "unfortunately", there`s nothing left anymore. Hahahaha! Good. I wasn`t really aware that this is happening until I got back from returning something in my locker then April threw a piece of junk inside my bag saying "Oi, bagay sa`yo ni *******". Then they told me the story. Hanna even told me that she asked him "Pa`no kung meron pa, bibigyan mo si Joanne?" Then he said "Oo naman!" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Whatever. I feel so giddy whenever I reminisce it! Uhhh... before. :)

2nd Item: Torn paper from 5th grade notebook

The last piece I had from gradeschool. I threw the other one at a nearby canal when I thought I should move on. Haha! Yeah, I know, and I never did.

STORY BEHIND:
We were seatmates back in 5th gade. I was sitting infront of him and lots of memories, letters, blahs were made but guess what? I threw it all. Haha. Now, I`m soooo totally regretting every minute I did that. I should`ve keep it for the future. :P If you could zoom it, the handwriting with the red ink says: "corrected by: *******". :D Hey, I did not fake it!


3rd Item: Mini Fair `09 Ticket
I cried over this one. As in. I have the guts to keep it. Painful, I know but I moved on so now, a big fat WHATEVER to that!

STORY BEHIND:
We were supposed to ride the ferriswheel together. Haha! I`m ticketless so he gave me his spare one. When we`re superbly near the ride, he backed out. Yadda! So I wentto my friends and cried like a baby `til I got to sleep at night.


Memories supposed to fade,
what`s wrong with my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment