I love summer because...
- it`s stress-free!
- I can go anywhere I want! Wooohhh! Hang-outs here, parties there... anywhere!
- I realized SMS-ing can be fun too!
- I don`t have to deal with Algebra. Haha!
- I can eat non-stop. No time-limits. Junk or not, everything`s fine.
- I can go on-line anytime of the day!
- I don`t need to get up early.
- I can stay awake `til the wee hours of the day.
- I need to do chores since my grandmother`s totally aged and we don`t have a maid to make alila. Hahahahaha! Meeean.
- I can go anywhere I want... as long as my parents permitted me to.
- I`m sooooooo broke and I can`t afford to buy a hundred and fifty peso worth of load.
- My thumb hurts since Meng`s an ambush texter.
- I `m broke.
- I`ve never been to any outings.
WHATEVERRR.
Get me out of this freakin' place!

No comments:
Post a Comment