Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clinginess won't hurt

I feel bad whenever I hear we will be having T.L.E. and P.E. sessions with St. Pius. It's not that I don't like them or something! But more like I want to be with my best friends in SanLo. let me quote what i said earlier. Please, please, please. Don't take this seriously. It was meant as a joke. A really bad pun, I know.

Me to Dreng: ``Anu ba yan, gusto ko kasama San Lo!

...

...

San Lo Boys.``

Hahahahahahahaha!

Then during lunchbreak...

JOWI: Ahaha! natatawa ko dun sa kanina, yung San Lo Boys! *laughs*
DRNG: Yiiieee... tapos share kayo ng martilyo!
JOWI: Hoy! Kahiya naman yun *blushes*
DRNG: Tapos biglang dumating MoF oh, inagaw daw ni *censored* kay *censored* yung martilyo! *laughs*
JOWI: Tapos pupukpukin daw ni *censored* si *censored* sa ulo. Bwahahahahahahaha!
-- and I forgot the half of it.


Yeah, right.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment