Friday, July 31, 2009

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, July, oK, Louis

``If I have 9 lives, I'll spend 10 of it with you.``

Whew. I never thought July would be the best month! So far. Glee, loathe... name it, I felt it! Let me share things to ya.

Brenz's birthday was really great. It's not that I went there for personal reasons, but rather to hangout with my long`lost` friends. Most of us were from St. Louis and the remaining are from there clique... which were like OUR clique too. Thanks Brenz! Lab talaga kita. I had so much fun then! They were telling us about this gay whosoever which made me laugh everytime it haunts me. Hahahaha! Lay Ann was there too! It was unexpected really. Too bad Cathy and Dreng dear my daughters, Lolo Patrick Bamo and Phel wasn't there. I sure hope all of us would be there next time. If there'll be a next time. Crossing my fingers.

The Louis Pool Party - slash- Quenny's Birthday bash is one hell of an event, too! I could say we missed each other a lot. Almost everyone is talking about how they miss things were, back in sophomore year. Let me quote this from Jem, my good 'ol dropper. xD `ok lng.namimis q na nga louis kung pde sna araw2 reunion eh. haha. kung pde lng.`Gosh! Cheesy man. Haha! New cliques were born that day. I had my share too. ABCD! It stands for April, Bamper, Charceline... and Dyoanne! Yep, I'm the D. Gadeymit. J is so far away, that's why. I love swimming under the rain! It was actually my favorite part. ``Uy baka mabasa tayo!!!`` Haha! we went home tired... and late? Sorta. But smiles never left our faces... and it won't leave my face until now, and everytime I could remember it...



My Fridays aren't Fried anymore!!! Especially if almost every week, we're out to go somewhere. Like yesterday, we went to Jollibrr to hangout... plus cousin Al. Nah, we're not biological cousins... cousin by borger. Haha!

With Ser Deney! Our teacher for 2 years now.

And now, with Eden.
At Jollibee! With some of the Borger people.
Wow Brenz. You're theone on the middle. Haha!
With my ``daughters``, Dreng and Cathy. Too bad your father was out there... nearby... afew blocks away... Haha!

And now, I'm off to eat.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment